Saturday, May 15, 2010

Quilts Quilts Quilts




























So I got a new sewing machine for my birthday, I REALLY am liking it. It's a quilting machine so I've been putting together some tops I've had done. First a gift for a good friend who is graduating from high school next week, then a gift for a great teacher and a baby girl quilt for some good friends that are expecting in July! and to make it a great day I went with my friend and daughter to the fabric store. I couldn't have been more proud than seeing my girl pick out her own fabric for a new skirt pattern and help her friend pick out hers. It's been since she was 3 I made her a dress and she's nearly 12 so that should be interesting. But I made a deal with my friend she'll help with the skirt and I'll help her with the quilts.

1 comment:

  1. love the quilt! I love how you added her name. cool!

    ReplyDelete